The 2017 Change Generation Report: How Millennials and Gen Z Are Redefining the Future of Work
The Change GenerationTM Report provides one of the first in-depth comparative research studies on the workplace values of Millennials and their successors Generation Z. The information uncovered this study identifies strategies to encourage youth-led innovation, create better quality job opportunities, and retain young talent in the workplace.
IN THIS REPORT YOU WILL LEARN:
1. The characteristics, career expectations, and values of the youngest generation in the workforce.
2. The implications of these characteristics on the future of work and what is needed to adapt to their needs.
3. For business how to recruit, train, retain, and market to the next generation of employees.
Download the phase one results of our two-part whitepaper series today!
- Defining Today’s Youth Generation: Millennials Vs Generation Z and Who Is Generation Z?
- Career Aspirations: Desired Occupation, Entrepreneurial Landscape and Salary Expectations
Work And Career Priorities: Work Values, Work Value Factors, Definitions Of Career Success and Retention Factors
- Requested Support From Employers: Mental Health and Career Development
- Communication Preferences: Social Media Use and Brand Marketing Preferences